In this episode I had a chance to catch up with Eamon O'Reilly, Principal Program Manager on the Azure Functions team at Microsoft Ignite 2019. Find out how you can take advantage of PowerShell in Azure Functions, including native support for PowerShell Core 6 as well as the Azure Az modules, and more, to build event-based solutions.
- Azure Functions PowerShell Developer Guide
- Event-based automation across hybrid environments using PowerShell in Azure Functions
- Serverless Automation with PowerShell in Azure Functions
- Azure Serverless Community Library
- Microsoft Ignite Podcast Sweepstakes
Don't forget to subscribe to my mailing list at askmike.io/subscribe for weekly updates. If you want me to answer your question on the show, just reply to my emails and ask away!